Gorgeous, tangy, delicious and healthy, this potato salad brings everything you love to the table.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar (or cider vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard (like Dijon)
- 3/4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds small purple/blue and Yukon gold potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 large red radish, halved and sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
Whisk together dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
In a medium saucepan, add halved potatoes and cover with water by about 3 inches. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low and cook about 20 minutes. Or until tender. Drain and add hot potatoes to the dressing. Toss gently to coat and add onion and chives.