Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken Sliders, a favorite and easy way to prepare and enjoy tender barbecue chicken.
- 2 lb (4-5) chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce (like Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- slider buns (approx. 12-14, depending on pack size)
- store-bought coleslaw mix
- Combine the BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Lay the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker. Pour the sauce over the chicken and turn to coat. Place 2 paper towels under the lid of the slow cooker to prevent excess moisture.
- Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or LOW 5-6 hours or until chicken breasts reach 165° minimum and shred easily.
- Pull the chicken breasts apart with two forks, add a bit more sauce if necessary, and serve on slider buns topped with coleslaw.
Leftovers can be kept in the fridge for up to three days and re-heated.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: slow cooker, crockpot, bbq, bbq chicken, chicken, pulled chicken, sliders, tailgating, game day