With the bounty of gorgeous summer vegetables available from your garden or farmers’ market, now is the time to make salads — every day. And with nearly endless opportunities to bring them to block parties, potlucks, family reunions, brunches, showers… the list goes on, you’ll want a few extra recipes.
Would you like some fresh ideas?
Here are some delicious contenders!
1. Pasta Salad with Smoked Mozzarella and Prosciutto
Pasta salad will always have my heart. Get the recipe here.
2. Fresh Basil Salad with Prosciutto-Wrapped Melon and Goat Cheese
3. Lemony Herb-Loaded Chopped Greek Salad
4. Watermelon, Blackberry, and Mint Salad
5. Goat Cheese, Roasted Beet, and Basil Pasta Salad
6. Potato Salad with Dill and Horseradish Aioli
7. Mexican Tortellini Salad
8. Layered Buffalo Chicken Dip
Nine layers that translate to loads of flavor!