‘Tis the season for sweet and salty, and easy. This simple Christmas Crack recipe can be made in 5 minutes or less — and is incredibly tasty. Does it get better than that?
5 Minute Christmas Crack
Five minutes, few ingredients — and so good, it’s almost addictive.
And festive? Did I mention that? Chock full of Christmas green, red, and white. Perfect for gifts, unexpected guests, or just for munching while watching your favorite Christmas movie.
This quick-fix sweet and salty snack is made with a combination of Rice Chex, Wheat Chex, pretzel sticks, mini marshmallows, M&M’s, and white chocolate. It makes a big batch… and is perfect for storing in the refrigerator and yes, even in the freezer!
More Easy Christmas Ideas
- Christmas Candy to Make Ahead
- Holiday Cookies from Around the World
- Easy Hot Chocolate Mix
- Vintage Christmas Cookies
- Decking the Halls with Orange Pomanders
- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 4 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup Pretzel Sticks
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 2-3 cups M&M’s
- 24 oz White Chocolate for melting
- In a large bowl combine the cereal, pretzels, and M&M's. Mix them up a bit to evenly distribute.
- Meanwhile, over a double boiler or bain marie, melt the white chocolate according to it's package instructions.
- Once the chocolate is melted and smooth, drizzle it over the cereal mix and combine with a spoon or even your hands. Be sure the cereal mixture is evenly coated with chocolate. Melt a little more white chocolate if needed!
- Spread the mixture onto a large sheet of parchment or wax paper. Let dry for an hour or so, until the chocolate is cool and hardened. Break it into easy pieces and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.