Sometimes a fresh asparagus salad is all you need. It’s when simplicity becomes perfection. For me, this salad with fresh greens with asparagus ribbons, peas, and goat cheese embodies all that I love in spring.
Choose a thick, hearty bundle of fresh-to-the-market asparagus. Using a vegetable peeler, you’ll create beautiful, paper-thin ribbons which you’ll saute in a skillet for no more than a minute.
It’s quick, it’s lovely… and it’s delicious.
Asparagus Salad Ingredients
Gather these fresh vegetables:
- Two pounds of large stem asparagus
- Mixed salad greens
- Sliced radishes
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Toasted hazelnuts
More Recipes You Might Like
- 8 Salads of Summer
- How to Roast Asparagus: a Quick and Easy Method
- Spring Favorite: Cream of Asparagus Soup
- An Easy Springtime Favorite: Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Grilled Corn Salad with Feta
- Quinoa Salad Recipe
- Roasted Asparagus with Dill Yogurt Sauce
SAVE THIS AND PIN IT FOR LATER!
Make sure you don’t lose track of this recipe by pinning it for later! If you are not already, you can follow me on Pinterest, as well as keep up with me on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. If you make this recipe, I would also love it if you’d tag me in your photos and leave a star rating below!