These quick and healthy summer dinners for this week’s meal plan are ready in about 30 minutes. Using simple summer ingredients and easy cooking methods, these healthy summer dinners are on your table before you know it!
With the 4th of July weekend coming to a close, we’re focusing on quick and easy dinner recipes for next week.
Summer flavors, vegetables, and ingredients will dominate our weeknight table.
I love summer and all the fresh produce it brings. July has a host of new things to cook. Here are some ideas.
What to Cook in July
- Summer Berries: Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and even some blackberries.
- Peaches: Some early varieties are beginning to show up in the market – use on salads, pizza, grilled, salsa, and of course, peach cobbler.
- Tomatoes: Sliced, tossed, pureed, sauteed… or roasted. There is no wrong way to use a tomato!
- Corn: Look for bright green husks and glossy silks. Toss in salads, Mexican favorites, pizza, chowders, or in pasta (as we are this week).
- For more ideas: see What to Cook in July >
Have a great week everyone.
RELATED: More 31Daily Dinner Ideas >>
Deliver to Your Email!
Deliver these weekly dinner menus to your email inbox Sunday mornings. Tap the box below!
Quick and Healthy Summer Dinners: What to Cook (July 6-10)
Monday: Creamy Corn Pasta With Bacon and Scallions
Tuesday: Chicken and Cucumber Salad With Parsley Pesto
Wednesday: Grilled Salmon with Cilantro-Ginger Sauce
Thursday: Pesto Chicken Bake
Friday: Greek Turkey Burgers with Spinach, Feta & Tzatziki
Treat: Strawberry Shortcakes
More Weekly Dinner Plans
Check out all our weekly dinner meal plans here……Favorite