This oh-so-simple Dill Yogurt Sauce is a delicious and creamy Greek tzatziki-influenced versatile dip for all things healthy and all things delicious. Perfect for entertaining and snacking. If you have 2 minutes, and 4 simple ingredients, this dip is ready to go!
Honestly? 2 minutes? Yep. I timed it. If you can press garlic and squeeze a lemon, which I know you can… it’s ready in 2 minutes.
Unless, of course, you get distracted by, say, tasting and sampling this utterly delicious dip. Hand raised :)!
How is This Dill Yogurt Sauce Different from Greek Tzatziki?
One ingredient separates the two… cucumber. So, if you have one handy and want to add it… by all means, do it! You’ve just made Greek Tzatziki, which is delicious with Mediterranean-inspired dishes like Greek Stifado, Falfalel, Souvlaki, all kinds of seafood, lamb, and more.
Otherwise, it’s a simple dip that keeps several days in the refrigerator… if it lasts that long. It’s so versatile, mine rarely does.
What to Love About Dill Yogurt Sauce
- Healthy, light, and super versatile!
Dill Yogurt Sauce Ingredients
Did you get the part about 4 ingredients? I’m sorry to repeat myself, but I love that about this recipe. Something this simple that also happens to be delicious is a beautiful moment.
The exact measurements are in the recipe card at the bottom of this post. Here are those 4 ingredients…
- Plain Greek yogurt (you can also substitute an unsweetened plain dairy-free yogurt, like coconut yogurt)
- Garlic cloves, minced or pressed (pressing is quicker)
- Fresh dill
- Fresh lemon juice
How to Make Dill Yogurt Sauce
Making this sauce is super simple!
Add all the ingredients to a bowl and stir until it’s combined. Honestly, that’s it.
If you want to embellish the dip, here are a couple of ideas and tips.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and freshly ground black pepper. I prefer sea salt.
- Add a pinch of ground cayenne for pleasant heat. You can also add red pepper flakes for the same effect.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top before serving to add additional richness.
And that, my friends, is how you make a 2 Minute Greek Dill Yogurt Sauce!
More Recipes You May Also Enjoy
SAVE THIS AND PIN IT FOR LATER!
Make sure you don’t lose track of this recipe by pinning it for later! If you are not already, you can follow me on Pinterest, as well as keep up with me on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. If you make this recipe, I would also love it if you’d tag me in your photos and leave a star rating below!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- Pinch sea salt
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, minced garlic, fresh dill, sea salt, and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed. Add more lemon juice for acidity or garlic for flavor. You can also add a pinch of cayenne pepper for yeat and a drizzle of olive oil.
Storing Dill Yogurt Sauce
Refrigerate leftovers in a covered container for up to 5 days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 20Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 46mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g