I’ve tried so many recipes for Zucchini Bread — I’ve lost track of them all. But this one, I haven’t. It’s my Favorite Fresh Zucchini Bread recipe.
- 3 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 3 cups grated raw zucchini (about 2 medium)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour (often I will use 2 cups all-purpose flour with 1 cup whole wheat flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped (optional)
Preheat oven to 350-degrees. Prepare two 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans using a non-stick spray.
Shred zucchini and set aside.
Whisk the eggs until light and foamy. Add the sugar, oil, zucchini, and vanilla and mix until fully incorporated.
Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg and add it to the zucchini mixture. Stir until well blended.
Add nuts and pour into two 9 x 5 x 3-inch greased loaf pans.
Bake in a 350-degree oven for about an hour or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool completely on a rack before slicing.