Blueberry Amish Baked Oatmeal is a cozy, hearty breakfast that’s healthy and oh-so-satisfyingly delicious. Crispy oats warmed with cinnamon and sweetened with blueberries. It’s a breakfast and healthy snack to love.
Amish Baked Oatmeal is a perennial favorite. And there isn’t one I haven’t loved. Our Amish Baked Oatmeal with Apples and Cinnamon has always been a favorite. But this blueberry adaptation is a delightful, hygge type breakfast we’re loving in the dead of winter. And I can promise it’s one will be making clear through blueberry season.
Hearty, warm… and oh-so-simple. Make a batch in the morning, or on the weekends, and it will serve you well all week long.
Because sometimes, it’s the simple things in life that make it so beautiful. And this is that… simple comfort food.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat the oven to 325° and coat an 8 or 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Then, in a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, and melted butter. Add it to the oats mixture and combine.
- Spoon blueberries evenly on the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Then pour the oatmeal mixture over the top, spreading evenly. Bake in a 325° oven for 40-45 minutes, or until the oats are golden brown and set.
- Serve warm, room temperature… or, my favorite way, cold from the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 221Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 260mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 3gSugar: 19gProtein: 7g