This post may contain affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
A Chefs Gift Guide
The best gifts for the chef on your Christmas list.
1. Sous Vide Precision Cooker — Sous vide cooking provides restaurant quality results at home. It heats and circulates water, evenly cooking food to exact temperatures. Perfect for meats, fish, veggies, soups, and desserts. Attach the cooker to any pot, add water and ingredients.
2. Knife Sharpener — I use my knives multiple times per day. Keeping them sharp is imperative. This knife sharpener uses diamond abrasives to sharpen both straight edge and serrated knives. Quick and easy.
3. Recipe Journal — Chefs are always jotting down notes on recipes they’re developing, tweaking, or revising. A beautiful journal with all your tips in one place.
4. GreenPan Nonstick Skillet – Relatively new to the market, and has been well received in the cooking community. The patented ceramic nonstick coating is manufactured without PFAS and PFOA, is scratch-resistant, and is both oven and dishwasher safe. The 10-inch skillet is extremely versatile.
5. Stainless Steel Cooking Set – This Sur la Table Tri-Ply 10-piece set includes: 2 saucepans, a stockpot, and 2 skillets. Recommended by Good Housekeeping, this superior set is similar to the All-Clad D7 Set but is less spendy.
6. 6-Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven — Effortlessly and deliciously boils, braizes, bakes and roasts in the oven up to 500° F. Made with chip-resistant porcelain-enamel finish, will last for years. If you have roasted a chicken in an enameled cast iron dutch oven, you’re missing something!
7. Cuisinart Indoor Grill — A favorite tool I use all year long. It’s a 5-in-1 countertop unit that works as a grill, panini press, and griddle.
8. John Boos Maple Cutting Board — A 100% wood cutting board is a kitchen staple. This cutting board is especially beautiful. It comes in a variety of sizes.
9. Bamboo Cutting Board Set — An Amazon bestseller, this set of 3 100% bamboo cutting boards are tough and camouflage wear and tear from knives.
10. Bamboo Spice Turntable — The best spice racks can make better use of your precious kitchen space. The Amazon bestselling turntable is still my favorite spice system.
11. Professional Mandoline — In addition to my Cuisinart food processor, this is one of my favorite tools for slicing and julienne cutting. This PL8 is consistently highly rated.
12. 18-Piece Block Knife Set — Wusthof is one of my favorite brands. This gourmet set and includes the knives I use most often and makes a great gift.
13. Hand Blender — A powerful hand blender is an excellent gift for any chef. The stainless steel blade quickly blends ingredients for smoothies, milkshakes, soups or baby food.
14. Instant Read Thermometer — This instant digital thermometer is easy to carry and store. Perfect for kitchen, outdoor cooking, BBQ, liquid, meat, and candy.
15. Roasting Oven — Free up your oven with this countertop 22-quart roasting oven that roasts up to a 26-lb turkey. It’s self-basting lid speeds up cooking time, and bastes food automatically. It bakes anything your regular oven would, from muffins to yeast rolls and even sheet cakes.
16. Instant Pot — This number 1 bestselling multi-cooker combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer. It prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support a busy lifestyle.
17. Hamilton Beach 7-Quart Slow Cooker — Cook any slow cooker recipe effortlessly, and in the time you need it. Easily schedule your meal to be ready when you want it with programmable times ranging from 30 minutes to 18 hours and low or high heat settings.
18. Spiralizer — A beautiful way to prepare healthy and filling dishes.