An easy Sheet Pan Breakfast for cozy weekends or weekday mornings when you need something extra. A full breakfast of eggs, bacon, and crispy hashbrowns– in one pan.
Simple, easy cleanup!
The guys in my house are huge breakfast guys. Every Saturday, every Sunday.
And most weekdays too.
Someone is frying an egg in the skillet, another is flipping pancakes.
And me? I’m standing out of their way.
I love to cook breakfast — but they take up all the room in the kitchen. And they want mountains of it.
So when it’s my turn, I love to make them a sheet pan breakfast — or a make-ahead egg bake breakfast casserole. It’s hearty and delicious.
This one is so simple, I find myself making it often.
Ingredients Needed for a Sheet Pan Breakfast
- 20-ounces of refrigerated hashbrowns or a box of dehydrated hashbrowns from Costco. Or even a bag of frozen hashbrowns will work too.
- 6 large eggs
- 12 strips of bacon — or how many you want.
- Butter and olive oil.
- Shredded cheese.
- Italian seasoning, plus salt and pepper.
- Freshly snipped chives are completely optional.
How to Make this Breakfast
Begin by spreading the hashbrowns on a sheet pan coasted with oil or nonstick spray. Stir in melted butter, olive oil, seasonings, and shredded cheese. Bake until the edges begin to brown.
Then remove from the oven and create wells for the eggs. Add bacon strips, crack eggs into the wells, and carefully put it back in the oven.
Bake for another 10 to 12 minutes, or until the egg whites have become opaque and the bacon is cooked through.
What I Love about this Sheet Pan Breakfast
One pan — easy cleanup… simple preparation and cooking.
I love how easy it is to make more or less depending on who I’m cooking for. Increase the eggs and bacon… or decrease to serve a few.
The seasoning added to the hashbrowns always brings smiles to the faces of my guys. They don’t know it’s seasoning — they just think it tastes great!
More Breakfast Ideas
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Ideas That Will Change the Way You Cook
- Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- 15 Make Ahead Breakfast Casseroles to Feed Your Crowd
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated hashbrown potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and lightly oil or coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Spread hashbrowns evenly in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle the melted butter and olive oil over the potatoes. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning and salt and pepper over the top. And then sprinkle on the shredded cheese. Using tongs, turn over the hashbrowns until they are coated with the butter/oil and seasoning.
- Bake the hashbrowns in the oven until the edges begin to brown; about 20 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and create 6 wells. Add uncooked bacon slices. Into the wells, carefully crack each egg, keeping the yolk intact. Salt and pepper as needed; return to the oven.
- Bake until the egg whites have set and the bacon is cooked through; 10 to 12 minutes, or until your eggs have reached the doneness you like.
- Garnish with fresh chives, if desired, and serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 361Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 238mgSodium: 714mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 19g