These Sheet Pan Breakfast Recipes and ideas will help to feed your crowd. Keep breakfast stress-free with these simple recipes from breakfast pizza to sheet pan eggs.
Sheet Pan Breakfast Recipes
Simple additions, like vegetables and bacon, will keep your people full and satisfied. Plus, they are so delicious, your people will be coming back for seconds! Guaranteed.
If you love sheet pan cooking, you might want to check out our sheet pan dinners. Equally simple prep and easy cleanup. Weeknight dinners made easy with one pan.
But back to breakfast! Weekend breakfasts just become more simple with these super delicious and fun sheet pan recipes!
Choosing a Sheet Pan for Cooking
Because sheet pans serve many purposes, it has to be sturdy, reliable, and easy to clean.
7 Sheet Pan Cooking Tips
Cooking Light share 7 easy tips for perfect sheet Pan cooking:
- Add food in stages: Foods of varying sizes and densities will take different lengths of time in the oven. Start cooking meats first. Add hearty vegetables (like potatoes) a few minutes later and delicate veggies (greens, green beans) last.
- Position food wisely: Place whole proteins in the center of the sheet pan (where they’ll absorb the most heat), and scatter the vegetables on both sides.
- Prep foods with similar sizes: When cutting vegetables and meats, aim for uniform sizes. They cook best this way.
- Preheat the sheet pan: This helps create a surface that will brown the food.
- Limit moisture: Excess moisture steams instead of browns. Pat meat and veggies dry before cooking.
- Don’t overcrowd ingredients: Allow room for air to circulate around the food while cooking.
- Test for doneness: Check meat doneness with a digital thermometer.
More Breakfast Recipes to Try
- Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Christmas Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
- Egg Bake Breakfast Casserole
- Make Ahead Breakfast Casseroles to Feed a Crowd