10 Minute No Bake Mini Cheesecake
This No Bake Mini Cheesecake is a 10-minute prep (plus chilling time), no-bake, foolproof way to make mini cheesecakes in no time. Delicious, sweet, and perfect for parties, teatime, or brunch. They’re so simple to make, they’ll soon become a favorite!
It’s a favorite mini treat with melt-in-your-mouth sweet and velvety filling. Perfect for warm days, parties (like showers) and teatime gatherings.
Plus, they’re incredibly quick and easy to make. If you have about 10 to 15 minutes to prep and a couple of hours to chill, these mini cheesecakes are for you!
What to Love About No Bake Cheesecake
- 10 minutes (about) to prep, plus chilling time
- Make ahead perfect
- So sweet and special for gatherings
What is No-Bake Cheesecake?
One of our all-time favorite reader recipes is our 10 Minute No Bake Cheesecake. If you’ve made it, this recipe will seem very familiar! It’s that tried and true favorite adapted for individual or mini size.
If you’re unfamiliar with no bake cheesecakes, they are a simple, foolproof way to make cheesecake without baking, without eggs, and without worrying whether it will develop a crack on top.
Requiring only a handful of simple ingredients, they’re just absolutely the best!
So the next time you’re craving homemade cheesecake, but want it quick and easy– this is a great recipe to try. If you’re hosting a gathering, this is a great recipe to try!
What You Need to Make these Simple No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
These simple ingredients will transform into decadent, creamy mini cheesecakes you’ll love. The following is a list of needed ingredients. Specific measurements are in the recipe card below.
- Cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- Sour cream
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon juice
- Whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- Fresh fruit toppings, optional
- Ready-made mini graham cracker crusts
How to Make No Bake Mini Cheesecake
Step-by-step instructions are in the recipe card below, but here is a brief overview:
Beat the cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice until smooth. And then gently fold in the whipped topping.
Transfer the cheesecake filling into mini graham cracker crusts and smooth the top. I find a 1/4 cup ice cream scoop works really well!
Cover and chill for 2 to 3 hours or until set.
Ready Made Mini Graham Crusts
I’m using ready-made mini graham crusts in this recipe to keep it as close to 10 minutes of prep as possible. And to keep these mini no bake cheesecakes super easy.
The crusts generally come in packages of 6 and this recipe will easily make 12 individual no bake cheesecakes.
If you want to make your own crust, you can add 2 tablespoons of a homemade graham crust into the bottom of a paper-lined muffin tin cup. Press it down firmly and bake for a few minutes to help set the crust if desired.
Then add the cheesecake filling to the top, smooth, and chill. When ready to serve, peel the paper lining off and garnish as desired.
Tips for Making a Perfect No Bake Cheesecake
These tips will help make these mini cheesecakes delicious and foolproof!
- Be sure to use pure cream cheese and not cream cheese spread.
- Use room temperature cream cheese for a smooth and velvety texture. Chilled cream cheese can give a lumpy texture to the cheesecake.
Mini Cheesecake Filling
- Fold the ingredients together by hand. The more no-bake cheesecake ingredients are worked, the softer the texture will be.
- Allow 2 to 3 hours for chilling the mini cheesecakes. Set them in the coldest part of your refrigerator, which is typically the middle of the refrigerator toward the back.
Be creative with your toppings. Fresh fruit, berries, or even pie filling is really pretty and easy. Much like my Simple Berry Trifle recipe.
No Bake Mini Cheesecake Questions
You should be able to substitute 1 cup heavy cream for the whipping topping. Be sure to beat until stiff peaks form, which is essential for the mini cheesecakes to set. One cup heavy cream, when whipped, should equal about 2 cups.
Cream cheese should not sit out of refrigeration for more than 2 hours. To bring it to room temperature more quickly, there are several methods you can use. My favorite is to place it in a bowl filled with lukewarm water (not too warm as to melt it) and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes, or until it’s at room temperature.
Absolutely, they freeze really well! Store in an airtight freezer-safe container for up to 2 months for best flavor and texture. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
More No Bake Recipes You May Also Enjoy
- 10 Minute Peppermint No Bake Cheesecake
- No Bake 3 Ingredient Chocolate Pie
- Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Blackberry No Bake Cheesecake
SAVE THIS AND PIN IT FOR LATER!
Make sure you don’t lose track of this recipe by pinning it for later! If you are not already you can follow me on Pinterest, as well as keep up with me on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. If you make this recipe I would also love it if you’d tag me in your photos and leave a star rating below!
10 Minute No Bake Mini Cheesecake
No Bake Mini Cheesecake is a 10-minute prep (plus chilling time), no-bake, foolproof way to make mini cheesecakes in no time.
- 2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 8-oz whipped topping like Cool Whip (1 tub) plus more for topping if desired
- 12 mini graham cracker crusts
- With a spoon or using a hand mixer, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice until smooth and combined.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping.
- Transfer the cheesecake filling into ready-made mini graham cracker crusts and smooth the top. A small offset spatula works well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, or until firm and set.
- Before serving, add additional whipped cream and topping if desired.
- Pie filling (I've used blueberry here)
- Piping of whipped cream
- Fresh berries
Mini cheesecakes should firm in 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator, but it's possible yours may need longer. Place the cheesecakes in the coldest part of the fridge, which is usually on the bottom shelf toward the back.
Cream Cheese Ingredient Tips:
Be sure to use cream cheese instead of cream cheese spread. It's important that it is at room temperature before whipping. These helps deliver a smooth and creamy texture without lumps.
When whipping the cream cheese, be careful not to overmix as it can lose some of it's loft.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 158Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 122mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 0gSugar: 13gProtein: 1g
31Daily.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although 31Daily.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.