This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe is one of the easiest pumpkin desserts you’ll ever make. Light and fluffy with distinctive pumpkin spice flavoring, it’s an easy cheesecake made without whipped heavy cream (whipped topping is the secret to the perfect texture!) you’ll come back to time and again.
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email, and we’ll send it to your inbox. Plus, you’ll get delicious new recipes from us every Friday!
There will never be a replacement for pumpkin pie in my mind. For me… Thanksgiving wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without it.
But there will also always be room for variations on pumpkin desserts for Thanksgiving and throughout the holiday season.
Which is here this incredibly easy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake comes in.
This pumpkin cheesecake is in the tradition of quick and easy fall desserts, much like our 15 Minute Pumpkin Scones recipe… that really isn’t a recipe but one created from mistaken identity.
Which then also makes it like (another mistake that led to a delicious recipe) our very easy No Bake 3 Ingredient Chocolate Pie.
This so-simple Pumpkin Cheesecake is definitely one of those variations my family is loving this season.
And after all, don’t we all love a simple holiday help from time to time?
Why I Love This Recipe
Here are a few quick things that make me love this No Bake Cheesecake:
- 10 minutes to make.
- Make your own graham crust — or a super easy alternative is a ready-made crust.
- Utterly delicious, light texture, big on flavor.
Tools & Tricks
Although the entire Pumpkin Cheesecake can be made by hand, having a few of these tools makes the task easier and I think delivers a better result.
- Electric Hand Mix: This is really key to getting a beautiful loft in the both the pumpkin and the cream cheese. Use the whisk attachment for best results.
- Offset Spatula: This helps spread the cheesecake to the edges of the graham crust in an even, pretty layer.
- Sharp Cutting Knife: To help get sharp cheesecake slices, it’s important to begin with a clean, sharp knife. I like to freeze the cheesecake before cutting. It’s also important to wipe the knife blade between each slice. Dipping it in warm water also helps.
- Cream cheese, at room temperature
- Pumpkin puree, canned or you can make your own
- Brown sugar
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Ground cinnamon
- Whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- Graham cracker crust
Frequently Asked Questions
Just before serving, I like to add dollops of additional whipped topping. This could even be Ready Whip u002du002d just to make it even easier!
You do not need to pre-bake the crust. However, you can pre-bake it for a richer flavor and more golden crust. To do this, bake for 7 to 10 minutes in a preheated 350-degree oven. Then cool completely before filling it.
More Easy Pumpkin Recipes
SAVE THIS AND PIN IT FOR LATER!
Make sure you don’t lose track of this recipe by pinning it for later! If you are not already you can follow me on Pinterest, as well as keep up with me on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. If you make this recipe I would also love it if you’d tag me in your photos and leave a star rating below!
- 8 oz. cream cheese block, softened (1 pkg)
- 1 cup can pure pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 8 oz whipped topping (like Cool Whip), thawed (1 tub)
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crust, 9-inches
- Using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon until blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Transfer the pumpkin cheesecake to the ready-made graham crust. Using an offset spatula, gently spread to the edges of the crust and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm, overnight is even better. I like to freeze the cheesecake prior to slicing so that the wedges have sharp, clean edges.
- Just before serving, add additional whipped topping if desired.
Graham Crust: You do not need to pre-bake the crust, but for a richer flavor and more golden crust, bake for 7 to 10 minutes in a preheated 350-degree oven. Then cool it completely before filling it.
Storing Leftovers: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 248Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 108mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 2g