We’re cooking easy October 30 Minute Dinners this week that are perfect for cozy fall nights. Simple to make, healthy, and delicious dinners from skillet meals and soup to a healthy twist on a favorite casserole, and even an autumn-inspired mug cake to round out the week.
These incredibly quick and cozy healthy fall dinners will satisfy your autumn cravings with hearty servings of delicious food you will love. And… dinner will be ready in no time. A huge win for the week!
Healthy Food to Eat in the Fall
As the days grow chilly, eating seasonally can help build immunity and keep you healthy. Here are some food ideas to add to your fall diet.
- Root vegetables: Carrots, squash (all types), pumpkin, parsnips, and sweet potatoes (Here’s a more complete list of fall root vegetables).
- Whole grains: Brown rice, whole wheat pasta, farro, millet, quinoa, and oats.
- Legumes: Lentils, beans and chickpeas.
- Vegetables: Broccoli, spinach, kale, swiss chard, and artichokes.
- Fruit: Apples, pomegranates, citrus fruits, grapes, and pears.
- Mushrooms: Cremini mushroom, shitake mushrooms, and most wild mushrooms (except for morels) are in season summer through fall..
- Spices: Ginger, sage, turmeric, black pepper, and cinnamon.
- Herbs: Parsley, rosemary, dill, and sage.
Healthy 30 Minute Dinners: What’s on the Menu
Many of these dinners happen to be one-pot meals, often made in a skillet, and all are ready in 30 minutes or less.
On Monday, we’re making a skillet pasta dish that’s ready in 20 minutes and is a great source of vitamins C and K. Serve with fresh seasonal greens.
Tuesday’s dinner is a quick and easy takeout favorite made with fresh pork. Use your favorite grain.
Wednesday is soup night made with lean beef and packed with tender vegetables. Add greens and maybe slices of crusty whole grain bread.
For this week’s seafood dinner, we’re making a simple glazed salmon with healthy watercress.
And Friday is a healthy remake of a favorite casserole. Made in one skillet and loaded with fall cozy vibes.
Deliver to Your Email!
Deliver these weekly dinner menus to your email inbox Sunday mornings. Tap the box below!
More Weekly Dinner Plans
Check out all our weekly dinner meal plans here……