If you love strawberries dipped in chocolate, you’ll adore these Strawberry Chocolate Heart Cookies. Truly, they are the easiest cookies… ever.
Festive and beautiful for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, showers, Mother’s Day or anytime you want something pink and strawberry-ish, chocolatey and delicious.
Strawberry Chocolate Heart Cookies
Using a simple cake mix, these cookies are easily pulled together with a few pantry items. I used a Dove Dark Chocolate Heart in each center, but any heart-shaped chocolate will do.
Did you know that you can convert almost any cake mix to cookie dough by adding 2 eggs and 1/3 – 1/2 cup of oil? While I love making my own cookies from scratch, which I do every week, using a cake mix opens up new options. Especially when you want a bright pink cookie!
These keep in an airtight container for several days.
- 1 box Strawberry Supreme Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 bag chocolate hearts, unwrapped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add the cake mix. In a separate small bowl whisk together the eggs, oil, and vanilla until well combined. Pour the egg mixture into the cake mix and stir until a dough forms.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing 1-2 inches apart. Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until slightly set.
- Remove the cookies from the oven. Let them cool 3-4 minutes on the baking sheet before placing a chocolate heart in the center of each cookie. Then remove to a wire cooling rack.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 174Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 248mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 0gSugar: 15gProtein: 2g