This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email, and we'll send it to your inbox. Plus, you'll get delicious new recipes from us every Friday!
Warm up your chilly autumn mornings with these Pumpkin Waffles packed with favorite flavors of the season.
On weekends, I like to make a double batch and freeze the second for busy weekday mornings. A quick turn in the microwave delivers a warm breakfast any day of the week. Especially on blustery mornings!
Add some melting butter, a drizzle of warm maple syrup, and suddenly, the morning becomes beautiful and the autumn colors dazzle. No matter what the weather decides to do.
Looking for a delicious Thanksgiving breakfast? These would be perfect.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- dash of cloves
- 2 eggs yolks
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 egg whites
- Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves in a large bowl.
- In a second bowl, add egg yolks, sugar, pumpkin, milk, and oil; beat well.
- Whip the egg white with an electric mixer or stand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the flour mixture followed by the whipped egg whites.
- Cook according to your waffle iron directions. Serve with butter and maple syrup.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 303mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 7g