Whip up a batch of some of our easy and favorite granola for a good-for-you homemade breakfast or snack.
Filled with energy-boosting nutrients and fiber, this recipe is easily customized to your favorite fruits, nuts, and seeds… and makes a large batch.
We love it alone with milk for breakfast, sprinkled on top of our favorite yogurt or seasonal salad, and portioned into snack-size bags for lunches or afternoon pick-me-ups.
It’s also an excellent gift. Hostess gifts from your kitchen can make some of the most appreciated and thoughtful gifts.
More Granola Recipes at 31Daily!
4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 1/2 cups raw pumpkin seeds, hulled
1 cup sweetened, shredded coconut
1 1/4 cups walnuts
2 cups dried cranberries
1/2 cup raisins
3/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat the oven to 300-degrees.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until entire mixture is moistened. Transfer to rimmed baking sheet and spread evenly. Bake for about 45 minutes or until toasty brown. Stir every 10 – 15 minutes. Let cool and season with salt if desired.
Will keep in airtight container for up to a month.
More Healthy Snack Ideas at 31Daily!
- Easy Protein Snacks to Keep in Your Fridge
- Easy Healthy Homemade Fruit and Nut Granola Bars
- 20 Healthy Snacks for On the Go!
- Spicy Blueberry Trail Mix
- 40 Quick and Easy Low-Carb Healthy Snacks
- #1 Pin: Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- 5 Healthy Snacks Under 5 Grams of Carbs
- Natural Christmas Ornaments: Dried Apple Slices
- Easy and Healthy Breakfast Granola
- Toasted Cranberry, Pumpkin Seed and Walnut Granola