This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email, and we'll send it to your inbox. Plus, you'll get delicious new recipes from us every Friday!
Homemade Granola is not only a wonderful and healthy choice for breakfast but also for those last-minute and on-the-go snacks at work, school, … even those 3:00 in the afternoon cravings. This recipe is full of fruit and fiber, bound together with pure maple syrup and one of my favorite recipes I like to keep on hand.
More Granola Recipes at 31Daily!
4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1 cup sweetened, shredded coconut
1 cup halved walnuts or pecans
1 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
1 cup roasted, unsalted sunflower seeds
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon coarse salt
Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Combine ingredients in large bowl, tossing with olive oil and maple syrup. Spread granola in an even layer on rimmed baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes or so. When toasted and golden brown, remove from oven and cool completely.
This will keep in an air-tight container for 2-3 weeks. I extend the shelf life by freezing it in proportioned freezer bags. Then, there isn’t an excuse for “unhealthy” snacks.
Healthy Snack Ideas at 31Daily!
- Healthy Baked Oatmeal Cups with No Refined Sugar
- Blackberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles with Honey
- Healthy Chewy Granola Bars with Dates and Pumpkin Seeds
- Easy Protein Snacks to Keep in Your Fridge
- Healthy Homemade Granola Bars with Fruit and Nuts
- 20 Healthy Snacks for On the Go
- Spicy Blueberry Trail Mix
- 40 Quick and Easy Low-Carb Healthy Snacks
- Healthy Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- 5 Healthy Snacks Under 5 Grams of Carbs
- Easy and Healthy Breakfast Granola
- Toasted Cranberry, Pumpkin Seed and Walnut Granola