As soon as we’re officially into fall, I’m making these Harvest White Chocolate Bark with Pretzels, Fruits, and Nuts. Perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and any other fall occasion.
Incredibly easy to melt the white chocolate in the microwave and scatter your favorite fruits, nuts, and pretzels over the top. Super easy to throw together at the last minute for parties or simply a sweet snack at the end of a hectic day.
I always keep on hand a jar of lightly salted mixed nuts from Costco. They make healthy snacks and great throw-ins for sack lunches. For this recipe, I particularly like pistachios and pecans. So I tend to pick out those nuts for this bark. Although, really, any nut would deliver that delicious crunch that makes these so tasty.
White Chocolate Bark Ingredients
Here is all you need to make this simple treat for fall. The exact measurements are in the recipe card at the bottom of this post:
- Lightly salted mixed nuts (I go heavy on pistachios and pecans)
- Mini pretzels
- White chocolate chips (or melting discs)
- Dried fruit: Cranberries and apricots are especially nice because of their autumn colors
More Recipes You May Also Enjoy
SAVE THIS AND PIN IT FOR LATER!
Make sure you don’t lose track of this recipe by pinning it for later! If you are not already, you can follow me on Pinterest, as well as keep up with me on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. If you make this recipe, I would also love it if you’d tag me in your photos and leave a star rating below!
Harvest White Chocolate Bark with Pretzels, Fruits and Nuts
- 1/2 cup lightly salted mixed nuts I go heavy on pistachios and pecans
- 1/2 cup mini pretzels
- 16 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried apricots
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place three-quarters of the white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds. Stir the chocolate, return it to the microwave for another 30 seconds, then stir again. Continue to heat and stir in 30-second intervals until the chocolate is just melted. Immediately stir in the remaining white chocolate chips, and continue stirring until it's completely smooth.
- Pour the melted white chocolate onto the parchment paper and spread it lightly to fill the paper. Sprinkle the top evenly with the nuts, pretzels (slightly crushed), cranberries, and apricots. Press lightly so they will set into the melted chocolate. Set aside for at least 2 hours until firm or refrigerate for 20 minutes. Cut or break into pieces.
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.