Give your kiddos a place to imagine, create adventures, and even relax with a little quiet time with these easy to DIY Kids Tents and Teepees. You will give them and you a summer to remember.
Imagine serving snacks, having a little quiet time — even a nap in these darling, easy to make shelters. And when quiet time is over and done — they’re perfect pirate houses, fire stations, princess castles, bohemian palaces… and more!
These play spaces are easy on the summer fun budget to DIY for under $50.
Kids Drop Cloth Play Tent
Kids will love this easy-to-make tent for backyard camping and weekend fun. Fold it flat and store it when they’re done. (Pictured above).
From Lowe’s, this project is inexpensive, considered a beginner level, has 8 steps, and requires few materials.
For instructions, visit Lowe’s.
Teepee and Backyard Tent Play Ideas
1. No-Sew Feather Teepee – Project Nursery
2. No Sew Teepee — Fawn Over Baby
3. Super Simple 5-Minute Backyard Teepee — Mamma.Papa.Bubba
4. No-Sew Patchwork Teepee – The Handmade Home
5. Indoor Play Tent – Ducklings in a Row
6. Easy DIY Teepee Tent — Chalk Kids
7. Party Tents — Mom.me
8. Backyard Tent for Sun — Kidsomania
9. Backyard Teepee — Ziggity Zoom
10. Big Kid Teepee – Cotton + Curls
11. Cabin Play House – The Design Confidential
12. DIY Drop Cloth TeePee for $20 — Thrifty and Chic
13. Cool Tent Design for Girls — homedit
14. Hula Hoop Circus Tent – Blue House Joy
15. Collapsible Play Tent — Make It & Love It