Father’s Day is just around the corner, which means its time to start thinking about gift ideas. We’ve compiled a few.
Americans are expected to spend a record $14.3 BILLION on father’s day this year according to the National Retail Federation. Of that, 53% will be spent on fathers, just over 28% on husbands. And 38% of those gifts will be purchased in a department store, 32% online.
What will we buy? The winner, at $3.1BILLION, will be out to a special meal or event. The runner-up, $2 BILLION, is clothing, as most of us could have predicted. For more statistics, visit the National Retail Federation.
So, to give you a few ideas beyond meals and clothing, we’ve compiled a few ideas from Amazon for the special man in your life.
1. Gentleman’s Hangar Old School Full Size Shaving Kit Gift Set
The Gentleman’s Hangar Genuine Old School Wet Shaving Kit pays homage to the days of the iconic barbershop where our fathers and grandfathers would gather to relax and enjoy an honest-to-goodness shave. All the tools you need to enjoy the nostalgic tradition of the wet shave experience at home is included in this shaving set from Gentleman’s Hangar.
2. Timberland Men’s Canvas Travel Kit
Truly an essential for men, whether they travel or not. Made from 100% canvas material, it’s a great gift for Father’s Day.
3. Angels’ Cup Coffee Tasting Kit
For the dad who loves variety and coffee, this is a perfect gift. Kit includes 4 samples, 2.75oz each of 100% Arabica, single-origin coffee, from top independent roasters, light to medium roast. Perfect for the French press, aero press, chemex, V60, kalita wave or a new grinder.
4. Vienna Coffee Tote For Two
And speaking of coffee… for those guys who like to take it on the go. Includes 24-ounce stainless steel vacuum, 2 doubled walled cups, creamer, teaspoons and napkin. Perfect for traveling, sporting events and picnics. Lifetime Warranty.
5. Men`s Gold-tone Dress Watch
Classic Brown band and white clean dial with calendar(date) function featuring gold-tone thin case and simple design. Adjustable genuine leather band. Comes with a gift box.
Currently $29.99 at Amazon.
6. Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman II Knife
All men love a pocket knife, especially Swiss Army Knives. This knife contains 14 different stainless steel implements: including blades, scissors, a wood saw, and more. Compact and easy to carry at only 3.5 inches long. It’s ideal for camping, fishing, and more.
7. Timberland Men’s Six Piece Nylon Canvas Manicure Set
A thoughtful, personal gift for men of all ages.
8. Jack Black First Class Five Travel Pack
Containing bestsellers, Beard Lube Conditioning Shave for the ultimate close shave, Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20 to keep skin smooth and protected, Eye Balm Age Minimizing Gel to revive the travel-tired eye-area, Intense Therapy Lip Balm Natural Mint & Shea Butter to soften lips and freshen breath, and All-Over Wash to cleanse hair, face and body. This convenient set offers everything you need, in generous travel sizes, to keep you looking good while you’re on the fly.
9. Fire Tablet, 7″
Beautiful 7″ IPS display (171 ppi / 1024 x 600) and fast 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. Rear and front-facing cameras. Available in four colors.
Currently $49.99 at Amazon
10. Miles Kimball Personalized Golf Tees With Case
For the dad who loves to golf, this is a perfect and thoughtful personalized gift. Set of 75, personalized golf tees with its own nylon bag that can easily clip to a belt loop or golf bag. Order early for this gift.
Currently $18.39 at Amazon.
11. Hydro Flask Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Comes in a variety of colors and features:
- Large (Wide Mouth) opening, Double Wall Vacuum Insulated
- Signature Powder Coat Finish
- The 12 oz insulated Hydro Flask takes the most sought-after water bottle size in the outdoor industry to the next level
- BPA-Free, 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, Keeps Cold up to 24 Hours
12. #1 Dad Coffee Mug
No gift list for dad would complete without the quintessential #1 Dad mug.
Father’s Day at 31Daily
- Lakeside Fisherman Supper: Menu and Memories
- Best Books for Men Gift Guide
- Father’s Day: My First Hero
- 12 Father’s Day Gift Ideas
- Ask Dad