Herb Lemon Water is a refreshing and simple summer drink made with citrus, cucumber, and fresh herbs. Perfect for parties, gatherings, or sipping on the porch.
Herb Lemon Water: Refreshing and Simple
If you’re entertaining or gathering with friends, as you know, beverages are important. This simple Lemon Herb Cucumber Water is not only pretty and delicious, but it’s also healthy too.
Ingredients for Infused Herb Lemon Water:
Measurements and more information are in the recipe card below.
- Fresh herbs like rosemary, thyme, and mint
How to Make Lemon Water
Making infused water with herbs, citrus, and cucumber is super simple. Begin by thinly slicing cucumbers and lemon. Add to a pitcher along with a handful of favorite or readily available herbs. Fill the pitcher with water and chill until ready to serve.
We’ve also written about growing Medicinal Herbs with tips, history, and more.
Making Lemon Water Ahead
Herb Lemon Water is best the day it’s made. Add additional herbs and lemon or cucumber slices to revive the flavor.
Consider adding additional varieties of citrus, fruits, and herbs. Making it your own is easy when you swap in different flavors.
6 Healthy Benefits of Herb Lemon Water
When you look at the ingredients of water, lemon, and cucumber, you find a host of healthy benefits. Here are six:
- It promotes hydration (especially important in the summertime).
- A good source of vitamin C and antioxidants (boosts immunity, and may lower blood pressure and prevent stroke)
- Supports weight loss (always a great thing).
- Improves skin (reducing signs of aging, dry skin, and sun damage).
- Aids digestion
- Boosts bone health (cucumbers are high in vitamin K which helps form proteins needed in healthy bones).
More Summer Recipes to Try!
- Simple Cucumber Salad with Creamy Greek Yogurt Dressing
- 31 Easy Summer Salad Recipes
- Quinoa Salad Recipe: Simple and So Easy!
- Soothing Fresh Lemon Ginger Tea: Easy to Make at Home
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 lemon
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 handful thyme
- 1 handful mint
- Wash and thinly slice the cucumber and lemon.
- Fill a pitcher with water and add lemon slices, cucumber slices, and herb sprigs.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.