If you’re looking for ideas to make this Christmas meaningful… read on!
As we enter the Christmas season, it’s easy to get caught up in the rush and forfeit the meaningful things that make the holiday special.
Here are some simple ways to make this Christmas one to remember.
Make the most of this magical time of the year with our list of fun and simple holiday activities. Take a break from the hustle and bustle and set aside some moments or even special days to celebrate Christmas. To help with planning, we’ve added a printable checklist you can download at the foot of this post.
20 Simple Ways to Make Christmas Memorable This Year
1. Watch a favorite Christmas movie
2. Donate a toy to a toy drive
3. Donate holiday food to a local food bank
4. Read the biblical Christmas Story.
5. Send a Christmas Card to someone in the Armed Services
6. Roast marshmallows and make homemade S’mores
7. Decorate a gingerbread house
8. Make Homemade Hot Cocoa
9. Host a cookie baking party
10. Make a Christmas cookie tray for a neighbor
11. Go sledding, ice-skating, or bundle up for a winter hike
12. Read a Christmas book
13. Make a DIY ornament for your tree
14. Serve or donate a meal to a local homeless shelter
15. Cut paper snowflakes and hang them in a window
16. Attend a local Christmas festival
17. Buy someone unexpected a cup of coffee or hot chocolate
18. Take a family drive to see neighborhood Christmas decorations
19. Attend a local church Christmas celebration
20. Light a candle