This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Peach Mug Cake is a delicious way to enjoy a version of peach cobbler, in 3 to 4 minutes. It’s decadently delicious and easy to make with a few pantry ingredients. So the next time peach cravings arise, try this fluffy and warm peach mug cake!
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email, and we’ll send it to your inbox. Plus, you’ll get delicious new recipes from us every Friday!
And perhaps the best news of all is you don’t have to share this one!
There isn’t any substitution for peach cobbler during the season, especially when warm from the oven. It’s just its own thing and is so delicious that it could even be considered an “event!”
But… oven-baked peach cobblers take time.
So what do you do when you’re craving peach cobber, want it homemade, and don’t have time to bake it in the oven?
Peach Cobbler Mug Cake to the rescue. You’ll be glad you did. Trust me on this one.
What to Love About Peach Cobbler Mug Cake
- It’s quick! All in? About 3 to 4 minutes, depending on your microwave.
- Satisfies warm peach cravings almost instantly.
- It’s fluffy and warm and utterly delicious!
Not a peach fan? It’s also delicious with other stonefruit like apricots or plums.
Peach Mug Cake Ingredients
Like most mug cakes, all you will need is a few pantry staples, and in this case, a peach. Ingredient measurements are in the recipe card below, but here is the list of what is needed:
- Fresh Peach: Look for a ripe peach, but not overly ripe.
- All-Purpose Flour: If you want to use self-rising flour, eliminate the baking powder and
- Light Brown Sugar: This will bring richness to the mug cake and delicious flavor too!
- Baking Powder: This mug cake contains no eggs and baking powder will give it the leavening to make it fluffy and delicious.
- Milk: Dairy or non-dairy milk can be used.
- Butter: For flavor and richness.
- Vanilla Extract: Because almost everything is better with it!
- Ground Cinnamon for that warm peach cobbler flavor we love!
How to Make Peach Cobbler Mug Cake
Step-by-step instructions are in the recipe card at the bottom of this post, but here’s a quick overview:
- In the mug, melt 1/2 tablespoon of butter with 3 to 4 peach slices and 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar for 30 seconds.
- Whisk melted butter, brown sugar, vanilla, milk, flour, baking powder, and cinnamon in a small bowl until combined.
- Spoon batter into the mug with the peaches. Do not stir. Place remaining peach slices on top, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and an extra pinch of cinnamon. Top with remaining butter
- Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, depending on your microwave.
Mug Cake FAQs
Absolutely! Substitute the butter for vegan butter and the milk for nut or oat milk. To make it gluten-free, substitute a gluten-free 1:1 flour.
Be careful not to overmix the batter, which could make a mug cake tough. Mix the ingredients just until combined for the best texture. Over-microwaving can also cause a mug cake to become tough. I like to check the cake at 1 minute and then add intervals as necessary. You want the cake to be set and a little shiny on top.
You will need a 10-12 ounce microwave-safe mug.
More Mug Cakes You Will Also Enjoy
SAVE THIS AND PIN IT FOR LATER!
Make sure you don’t lose track of this recipe by pinning it for later! If you are not already, you can follow me on Pinterest, as well as keep up with me on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. If you make this recipe, I would also love it if you’d tag me in your photos and leave a star rating below!
3 Minute Peach Cobbler Mug Cake
- 1/2 peach thinly sliced or chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1/2 tablespoon salted butter melted
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Melt 1/2 tablespoon butter in a 10 to 12 ounce microwave safe mug with 3 to 4 peach slices and 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar for 30 seconds.
- In a small bowl, whisk 1/2 tablespoon melted butter with 1 tablespoon brown sugar, vanilla, milk, flour, baking powder, and cinnamon until the ingredients are just combined.
- Spoon batter into the mug over the peaches. Do not stir. Place remaining peach slices on top, sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar and a extra pinch of cinnamon if desired. Add remaining 1/2 tablespoon of butter on top.
- Microwave on full power for 1 to 2 minutes, depending on your microwave. Begin checking mug cake at about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Serve with ice cream!
Absolutely! Substitute the butter for vegan butter and the milk for nut or oat milk. To make it gluten-free, substitute a gluten-free 1:1 flour. How to make a mug cake fluffy?
Be careful not to overmix the batter, which could make a mug cake tough. Mix the ingredients just until combined for the best texture. Over-microwaving can also cause a mug cake to become tough. I like to check the cake at 1 minute and then add intervals as necessary. You want the cake to be set and a little shiny on top. What size mug do I need?
You will need a 10-12 ounce microwave-safe mug.
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.