Tortellini Soup with Chicken and Spinach is a creamy, delicious cozy soup recipe perfect for fall and winter days. It’s a hearty soup so easy, that every time you crave Italian food, you’ll think of this soup!
Tortellini Soup with Chicken and Spinach is a creamy and delicious soup you’ll make time and time again. In fact, it’s one of the easiest and quickest soups I make!
With a particular love for tortellini, I’m always looking for ways to incorporate it into our meals. This soup is incredibly scrumptious.
And did I mention, easy?
The only chopping is the garlic. And I use a garlic press (affiliate link) for that, so it doesn’t count! The rest is prepared, store-bought ingredients that comes in handy on those hectic nights when you’re craving warm comfort food.
If you have leftover cooked chicken and you love tortellini, you’ll want to make this soup.
More Pasta Soup Recipes
- 1 (9-oz) package refrigerated 3-cheese tortellini
- 2 (14-oz) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10-oz) jar light Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (I use rotisserie deli chicken)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14-oz) can diced stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 3-4 cups lightly packed packaged fresh baby spinach
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In the same soup pot or Dutch oven combine broth and Alfredo sauce. Stir in the chicken, garlic. and diced tomatoes. Heat just to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked tortellini and spinach to the soup. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes to heat through and wilt the spinach. To serve, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 286Protein: 20g