This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email, and we'll send it to your inbox. Plus, you'll get delicious new recipes from us every Friday!
This Summer Berry No Churn Ice Cream is a 4-ingredient, incredibly easy-to-make treat. It’s deliciously smooth, creamy, and packed with summer berry flavor.
With ice cream this good, you don’t need an ice cream maker.
What to Love About No Churn Ice Cream
There are so many things to love about no-churn ice cream, but here are 3 of my favorites:
- No ice cream machine needed.
- 10 minutes or less of prep.
- Silky, creamy, and utterly delicious!
No churn ice cream is one of the easiest chilled desserts you can make. It’s a simple process of whipping cream, folding in berries, and freezing.
Berry No Churn Ice Cream Ingredients
- Mixed berries (of choice, but I like strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries)
- Heavy whipping cream
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla extract
How Do You Make Berry No Churn Ice Cream?
No churn ice cream is one of the easiest summer desserts you can make. Detailed instructions are in the recipe card below, but here is a summary:
Step 1: Puree berries in a blender or food processor.
Step 2: Whip heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form with a hand mixer or stand mixer. Fold in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract.
Step 3: Gently fold the pureed berries into the whipped cream mixture.
Step 4: Spoon ice cream into a chilled metal loaf pan and freeze for 6 hours to overnight before serving.
Freezing No Churn Ice Cream
- Metal loaf pans are perfect for freezing no churn ice cream. But I’ve recently purchased an ice cream tub from Crate and Barrel that I’m loving. A link to the one I purchased is in the recipe card below.
- Tightly wrap the ice cream with plastic wrap if you’re using a metal pan to avoid ice crystals and freezer burn.
- No churn ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to a month.
More Ice Cream Dessert Recipes
- No Churn Irish Coffee Ice Cream
- A Simple and Classic Ice Cream Pie
- No Cook, No-Churn Strawberry Ice Cream
RATE THIS NO CHURN ICE CREAM RECIPE ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Did you try this Berry No Churn Ice Cream? Rate the recipe below!
- 2 1/2 cups berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place a metal loaf pan or ice cream container in the freezer to chill while you're making the ice cream.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the berries until mostly smooth. I like a few larger berry chunks too.
- With a hand mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. With a spatula, fold in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until just combined. Carefully fold the berries into the cream mixture leaving streaks of color.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into the chilled metal loaf pan, cover, and freeze for 6 hours to overnight.
What Kind of Berries are Best?
- Use a blend of your favorite berrie or what's in season. I like the combination of strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. But later in the summer, marion berries and blackberries are delicious too.
How Long Does the Ice Cream Keep?
- It's best if stored in an airtight container for up to 1 month.