This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These Healthy Sheet Pan Dinners for spring are bursting with seasonal vegetables and flavors, making this week’s meals easy, quick (most in 30 minutes or less), and delightfully delicious!
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email, and we’ll send it to your inbox. Plus, you’ll get delicious new recipes from us every Friday!
This week’s menu has a Tex-Mex, Southwest vibe to many of the meals. And interspersed, you’ll find easy, healthy sheet pan Mediterranean food and a classic breakfast for dinner.
All with healthy ingredients and delicious flavors!
But first, let’s talk about sheet pan dinners. In my post, 7 Simple Sheet Pan Dinners that Make Busy Weeknights Easy, I share some easy tips for making just about any sheet pan dinner you can conceive.
While they are simple, there are a few tips to remember for the best results. You can read more detail in the post, but here are a few quick tips on making just about any sheet pan dinner.
How to make sheet pan dinners
- Choose your protein. Chicken, beef, pork, and shrimp are popular for sheet pan dinners. If using bone-in pieces, you may need to cook them first and stagger the timing.
- Choose your vegetables. Most vegetables work beautifully with sheet pan dinners. Broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, potatoes, and bell peppers… are excellent choices (and you’ll see some of those in the menu below). I like to cut the vegetables to roughly the same size.
- Don’t overcrowd the ingredients for the best overall cooking.
- Use the broiler when necessary to crisp up meat and veggies.
- Make an easy marinade. Add simple vinaigrette-type marinades with combinations of flavored oils, acids (like vinegar, lemon, etc.), garlic, or Dijon, which are incredibly delicious on sheet pan dinners.
Healthy Sheet Pan Dinners for Spring Menu
Monday’s dinner is a classic breakfast for dinner recipe that’s simple and, of course, delicious. Spring meals and eggs belong together. As does sweet potatoes, anytime I can add them!
Tuesday’s dinner is a quick and delicious tinga bowl recipe, perfect for meal prep, and it cooks in about 15 minutes. Everyone will be happy with this meal!
Wednesday’s dinner is a delightful combination of unforgettable flavor and quick cooking. How do 10 minutes sound to you? Pretty fantastic! Plus, I can never stray too far from Mediterranean cuisine, so this is a meal I’m looking forward to.
Thursday’s dinner is a colorful and bright salmon sheet pan dinner with sweet potatoes (yay) and broccoli. And featuring Mexican street food flavors. My son just returned from a Mexico trip last week and is still raving about the street food.
Friday’s dinner is about steak, peppers, onions… and warmed tortillas. Yep, rather perfect for Friday. Ready in 30 minutes or less, there are options for low carb, paleo, Whole30, and keto.
Treats: While I was thinking of scones this week for a treat, I couldn’t resist adding Mexican chocolate to the mix with the savory flavors we’ve got going on this week. Plus, they’re a sheet pan classic.
Have a beautiful week!
RELATED: More 31Daily Dinner Ideas >>
Deliver to Your Email!
Deliver these weekly dinner menus to your email inbox Sunday mornings. Tap the box below!
Healthy Sheet Pan Dinners for Spring: Meal Plan (April 24)
More Weekly Dinner Plans
You can find all of our past weekly dinner meal plans here!