Take your party pretzels to a new level and make Everything Bagel Pretzels. They are the quickest and easiest party food, and absolutely delicious. Made in minutes with 3 simple ingredients.
It sounds too good to be true, I know!
That was my thought when my husband told me he was making them.
While I was in the kitchen testing two other recipes, I was more than happy for him to try.
And, well, wow! They were really, really good. And so easy that I can honestly say that anyone with an oven can do this.
Perfect for game days, tailgating, holiday entertaining, New Year’s, movie nights… or just, snack night!
Everything Bagel Pretzels: What I Love
- Really, really good party food in 15 minutes that the non-cook in your house can make.
- Elevates simple pretzels to gourmet deliciousness.
- They keep in an airtight container for a week or more.
3 Ingredients for Everything Bagel Pretzels
Here’s all you need to make this yummy party food:
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
Use your preferred pretzel in this recipe. We’ve used the larger pretzel as they are my husband’s favorite, but mini pretzels, twists, or square pretzels work just as well.
I love a larger surface for the seasoning to adhere to.
If you want to take these Everything Bagel Pretzels to another level, my guys love to dip them in Dijon mustard. Seriously, that easy!
How to Make Everything Bagel Pretzels
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Step 1: Melt the Butter
Add the pretzels to a large bowl and melt the butter. Pour the melted butter over the pretzels and toss to coat.
Step 2: Season the Pretzels
Sprinkle the seasoning over the pretzels and stir until the seasoning is coating the pretzels. Transfer to the prepared baking pan and spread the pretzels in an even layer.
Step 3: Bake the Pretzels
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the butter has absorbed into the pretzels. Cool before storing in an air-tight container.
More Party Food Recipe Ideas
- 1 package pretzels (about 5 cups)
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the pretzels, Melt the butter and then pour over the pretzels; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the seasoning over the pretzels and stir until the seasoning is coating the pretzels.
- Transfer to the prepared baking pan and spread the pretzels in an even layer.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the butter has absorbed into the pretzels. Cool before storing in an air-tight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 60Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 118mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g