This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Saturdays and tailgating game day foods go hand in hand. These quick, delicious, and easy ideas will win over your crowd, every time.
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email, and we’ll send it to your inbox. Plus, you’ll get delicious new recipes from us every Friday!
From appetizers to mains, finger foods, snacks, and yes, of course, treats. It’s an easy football foods menu of ideas!
So gather your people and prepare to make some scrumptious food that will always win — regardless of the game’s outcome.
Most Popular Game Day Foods
Have you ever wondered which game day foods are most popular? The list is not that surprising but will get you in the mood. Here’s the best tailgating foods ranked by college students:
- Hot Dogs
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Dip and chips
Football Food Tools You May Love
Celebrate the football season with these essential and fun finds at Amazon.
- 10-Piece Football Shaped Serving Trays
- Bamboo Football Shaped Cutting Board
- Cast Iron Skillet for all the burgers, dips, sauces, and more.
More Football Foods and Tailgating Recipes You’ll Love
- Super Bowl Recipes for Tailgating at Home
- Easy Tailgating and Game Day Appetizers
- 17 Easy Tailgating and Game Day Slow Cooker Recipes
- Easy Game Day Appetizers That Score Big on Game Day
- Amazingly Easy Game Day Dips to Feed Your Crowd
- Fast and Easy Healthy 20-Minute Chili Recipe
- Amazing Tailgate Party Foods for Football Season
- Roasted Pumpkin Hummus: A Healthy Fall Treat
- Super Bowl and Game Day Food Ideas