No-Churn Irish Coffee Ice Cream: You’re in for a treat! If you love Irish Coffee, and sweet treats, this smooth and creamy coffee-infused ice cream is for you! And wholly dream-worthy.
It’s everything you love about Irish Coffee, just refreshingly cool and melt-in-your-mouth delicious at the same time.
Plus, it’s incredibly easy to make. Minutes in the making, a few hours to freeze.
And rather perfect for St Patrick’s Day.
I’m in love with our Non-Alcoholic Irish Coffee recipe. It’s a tradition for us on St. Patrick’s Day and the inspiration behind this so-easy no-churn ice cream.
But this No Churn Irish Coffee Ice Cream is becoming a new tradition as well. It’s too good to not have both!
Non Alcoholic Irish Coffee Ice Cream
While most Irish Coffee recipes contain alcohol, we’ve kept ours family-friendly and non-alcoholic. The same is true for this ice cream recipe.
We’ve added a bit of rum extract to the ingredients that bring a beautiful flavor combination.
An Irish Sweater Tradition
I can’t pass up an opportunity to wear my Irish sweater. It’s my O’Hara blood, I think. This sweater is one my father recently brought back from Ireland. I can’t believe I risked whipping cream with it on… but it’s so warm and cozy!
3 Ways to Store No-Churn Ice Cream
While you can use a re-purposed freezer or plastic container to store your no-churn ice cream, these are my favorite methods:
- Speciality Homemade Ice Cream Containers: These containers are reusable and specifically designed for your homemade ice cream.
- A Loaf Pan: My favorite method is to use a standard 9×5-inch metal loaf pan. It can hold up to 4 pints of ice cream and is easy to keep in the freezer. Be sure to wrap it well before freezing.
- Pie Plate: A pie plate works equally well for its shallow and wide surface. Scooping ice cream is a breeze.
No-Churn Irish Coffee Ice Cream
If you’ve ever made no-churn ice cream, you know how simple and quick it is to make. A beautiful combination of sweet, creamy texture with whatever flavoring you add to it.
Coffee lovers will absolutely love this ice cream.
HOW TO MAKE NO-CHURN COFFEE ICE CREAM
Here’s the list of ingredients you’ll need to make this ice cream.
- Instant espresso powder: You can substitute instant coffee if you prefer. I always have instant espresso on hand for baking.
- Heavy whipping cream, or double cream
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Cocoa powder: This will bring a delightful richness to the ice cream.
- Rum extract
Begin by dissolving the instant espresso and cocoa powder in 2 tablespoons of hot water. Then stir in the rum extract and set aside.
In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks using a handheld electric mixer. A stand mixer and even a whisk will work too.
Next, whisk the sweetened condensed milk and coffee mixture into the cream until fully combined.
Transfer the ice cream into a 9×5-inch loaf pan, and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight before serving.
More Irish Recipes We Love
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso granules
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- In a small bowl or ramekin, dissolve the instant espresso granules, cocoa powder and rum extract in 2 tablespoons of hot water. Set aside.
- Using a handheld mixer or stand mixer, whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks.
- Add the condensed milk and espresso mixture into the heavy cream; whisk until fully combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a 9x5-inch loaf pan, top with parchment or wax paper, and then cover tightly. Freeze the ice cream for at least 6 hours, or overnight, before serving.
Store in the freezer for 1 to 2 months.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 220Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 23mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 2g