28 Easy Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, we’ve gathered some easy, favorite Mother’s Day brunch recipes and ideas we know Mom will love!
Easy Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
Brunch options involving frittatas are always a great idea! And simple too. Even the kids can get involved!
Savory Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
- Easy Bacon, Cheese, and Spinach Quiche
- Roasted Ham and Asparagus Frittata
- Spring Brunch Veggie Frittata
- Muffin Tin Quiche with Spinach, Tomato, and Bacon
- Asparagus and Cheese Mini Tarts
- Ham, Egg, and Cheese Brunch Cups
- Sweet and Ricotta Tart
Sweet Brunch Recipes
From muffins to loaf cakes… and even sweet iced tea. There’s something that everyone loves here.
- Blueberry Muffins
- Strawberry Muffins
- Lemon Lavender Muffins
- Blueberry Lemon Curd Loaf Cake
- Buttermilk Strawberry Scones
- Sweet Iced Tea
Salads & Sides Brunch Recipes
Beautiful spring salads and sides will compliment any of the main dish entrees below.
- Fresh Greens with Asparagus Ribbons
- Roasted Asparagus
- Orzo Primavera with Lemon, Asparagus, and Broccoli
- Roasted Carrots with Parsley and Thyme
- Kale Salad with Quinoa and Lemon Vinaigrette
- Vibrant Orange & Arugula Salad
Main Dish Brunch Recipes
Any of these spring entrées make a delicious choice for mom! They’re all yummy!
- Spring Pea Carbonara
- Sweet Pea and Ricotta Tart
- Broccolini Almond Pizza
- Shrimp Scampi with Garlic and Lemon
- Spring Pea Mac and Cheese
Dessert Brunch Recipes
Every mom deserves a treat on Mother’s Day. They’re easy… and beautiful!
- Mini Coconut Cream Pie Bites
- Easy Strawberry Napoleon
- Classic Cheesecake with Strawberries
- Rhubarb Cake
- Zesty Lemon Ice Box Pie