This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
As the warmth of summer gives way to the gentle embrace of September, indulging in a relaxing September afternoon tea becomes a delightful way to savor the changing seasons. Discover an array of exquisite ideas and delectable recipes that capture the essence of this transitional time, bringing together the lingering magic of summer and the anticipation of autumn.
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email, and we’ll send it to your inbox. Plus, you’ll get delicious new recipes from us every Friday!
Celebrating a September Afternoon Tea
Creating the perfect settings. One of the beautiful things about September is that often, the weather is still conducive to tea in the garden, with late summer blooms, warm sun, and a soft cooling breeze.
Or perhaps if the weather begins to turn but the air is pleasant, teatime on a porch is a beautiful idea with an arrangement of September florals like hydrangeas.
September Afternoon Tea Menu
Begin your September Tea with a selection of savories. Here are some ideas:
- Mini Stilton Cheesecakes with Pecan Crusts
- Buttermilk Zucchini Soup
- Harvest Salad
- Turkey Apple Tea Sandwiches
A scones course is essential to teatime. I’m loving these ideas for September:
Combining flavors of seasonal foods makes this monthly tea a perfect fit for September.
May you have a beautiful month and enjoy teatime whenever possible!
Foundations of Afternoon Tea
Afternoon Tea Ideas
- Queen Elizabeth Afternoon Tea Recipes
- Taking Afternoon Tea Like the British
- How to Brew Earl Grey Tea
- Favorite 3 Tier Stand for Afternoon Tea
- Shop Teatime Favorites
Seasons of Afternoon Tea
- Easy Harvest Afternoon Tea
- An Autumn Afternoon Tea: Celebrating a Glorious Season
- An Easy Scottish Afternoon Tea to Remember
- Hosting a Christmas Afternoon Tea
- A Winter Afternoon Tea for Chilly, Snowy Days
- Valentine’s Day Afternoon Tea
- Easy Irish Afternoon Tea
- Spring Afternoon Tea: Easy Recipes and Ideas
- A Mother’s Day Tea Party
- Easy Summer Afternoon Tea Recipes and Ideas